Ottawa Area Mustang Owners

I'm currently stripping down my '87 Mustang Cobra GT to use as a donor for a Factory Five Mk III kit car. (Before anyone goes off on the idea of this, the chassis is quite rotted out.) Anyway, I have quite a few interior pieces as well as all of the original body trim pieces (bumpers, etc.) available for sale. I still have to pull the front fenders but so far it looks like they may be OK as well. Hatch and rear wing are also available. The hatch was replaced with an OEM Ford one and only has a couple of small rust spots which I can sandblast out. I also have two very clean doors which I had bought from a scrapyard a few years back when the plan was to restore the Mustang. If anyone has specific parts they are looking for let me know at snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net.

Note that the motor, transmission, rear end, brakes and wiring are not available.

Cheers, Rod

Reply to
Rod

If you're not already a member of the GTAMC, join up (its free), and post this in the "Used Auto Parts for Sale". We've got a few hundred members all over Ontario, might be someone needs something. Good luck with the FF3!

Jafo '02 GT Black Not eggzackly stock.

Reply to
Jafo

Thanks for the info Jafo. I'll join up and post a list as soon as I get a chance.

Reply to
Rod