Oxygen Sensor on a 98 V6

Where is the oxygen sensor on this car?

Chris

Reply to
chrismhaney

Find the exhaust manifolds and work your way down and back. THEY are in there, somewhere.

You have a problem or just want to know for grins?

If you've got a code, you MIGHT want to share it and any other particulars.. unless you have plenty of money and dont mind learning the hard way.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

at 26 Oct 2006, chrismhaney [ snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net] wrote in news:my%%g.9384$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

1 is hust after the exhaust manifold (passenger side I believe) the other one is down the exhaust about 2' if I recall correctly.
Reply to
Paul