Painting Power Steering Pump - Mach I

Can anyone please tell me the correct colour for painting my Power Steering Pump on my 1970 Mach I (351C 4v). I know that it's some off- colour green(ish), but can't find the correct name or code for it anywhere.

Reply to
jlsnyman

I just happen to be painting mine on my '72 mach1. I'm painting it low gloss black. That's what my stock '71 notchback (coupe) was painted when I had that car way back when.

Reply to
nospam