Parts for 5.0 1987 to 1993

I need some interior parts for a 93 5.0, like the arm rest, parking brake handle interior gasket, and a few other minor things, know of any on-line places ?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
BillMays

Those are probably going to be NOS and junkyard items at this time.

Reply to
Brent P

Start at:

Also
or
Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

I've owned three fox-bodies, and done repair, customization and dress- up on each, and parts are getting harder to find. My two 'go-to' sources are below. There are others which I can't think of right off- hand, but these two are good. It seems like you can still get parts for these cars, but the prices are getting higher and higher.

MPS (formerly Mustang Parts Specialties before Ford swooped in on the name - bah humbug) is a great source of new and used Mustang parts, at

Late Model Resto supply is anothergreat source, at

Jim Custer

ALSO =>

BillMays