Parts prices - Canadian

Hey guys....

Went by Unlimited Performace here in Calgary to look at some parts for my 93 GT. The quotes I got seem high to what I've seen online, but I also know that half of the stuff online isn't complete and you need install kits, etc., to get a true idea of the price.

I like Unlimited cause they are a great speed shop and I trust them completely, but the prices do seem high.

Here's what I got, tell me if this seems high:

JBA stainless headers (1 3/4") $688 ($350 install) Ford "C" Springs kit: $479 ($440 install)

4 wheel alignment: $129 3.55 Ford gear set: $329 3.55 bearing kit: $169 Speedo kit: $135. (Total install $500) Vortech 6 PSIG, V-1 SC-Trim: $4,897 ($1,000 install)

Any thoughts guys?

Thank you.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

Have you tried "the Mustang Shop" there in Calgary?

ray

BBK for 350, free install engine was being rebuilt

if the install had a tune in it foor that price, you did good.

Reply to
chumley

Thanks guys.

Reply to
BradandBrooks

Looked online, but not in person. Might be worth a trip, they are across the street afterall...

BradandBrooks