PI 2001 Head Swap kit parts list needed

Hi. I am looking for the FORD dealer part numbers that I can order in order to do a PI Head Swap on my 97. I know my dealer doesn't have kits like some dealers in USA do (I am in Canada) so if anyone has the actual part # that I need for all the components, it would be great.

I have already check out this page:

But I need more specific 2001 part #s I think.

Thanks for any informaiton you may have....

Reply to
[80s.fan]

There are several companies that offer the swap kit at a cheaper price. Buying each part through Ford would cost a lot more in the long run.

One that comes to mind is

Need 4 Speed has the normal kit and the other kit which includes the Bullit intake conversion, which you can only perform after getting the PI heads.

All three of them offer the kit. You will have to call Laroccas though.

Do some research on it first, you will save more money for sure.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

If you don't have a problem with ordering from the US, contact Randy Stinchcomb at Universal Ford (may have changed to Deer Ford) in Randalsville, Maryland. He can set you up with a kit with everything you need for probably much less than you could buy it for anywhere else. You can get in touch with him through he Ford Parts forum at

His phone number is a sticky in that forum also.

Reply to
Keith

Ok, thanks for the good info. But in Canada, I cannot order from USA and expect to save because we have to pay 15% tax when importing parts.

Furthermore, I can get the parts at Dealer cost here in Canada and that is why I want the part #s.

I guess for the most part, the dealer here should be able to order me those parts except if any of them below are any dealer custom parts like maybe M-6067-D46 or any other ones?

1W7Z-6049-AALH '01 Assembled Head w/ Camshaft (Left) 1 W7Z-6049-AARH '01 Assembled Head w/ Camshaft (Right) YF7Z-6279-AA Cam Sprocket Bolts SAL001 '01 Intake Manifold YL3Z-9439-BA Intake Gaskets F1AZ-6020-A Timing Cover Gasket (A) F1AZ-6020-BB Timing Cover Gasket (B) F1AZ-6020-C Timing Cover Gasket (C) M-6067-D46 FRPP Head Change Kit (Head Bolts, Gaskets, etc) XR3Z-18B401-AA Coolant Heater Hose

Reply to
[80s.fan]