Pics of the Ford - Shelby GR1

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

OUCH!!! That red background is murder! The car looks pretty neat though.

I wouldn't kick it out of my garage LOL

Reply to
SVTKate

No good in the garage Kate, it should be out roaring around the streets.

well, it would be if I got my grubby hands on it.

Frosty.

Reply to
George W. Frost

I like that quite a bit. Minus the red background =).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Yep, you're right Frosty... that means you deserve it more than I do :¬D

Kate

| > I wouldn't kick it out of my garage LOL | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

I don't even wanna THINK about keeping that damn thing polished!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Poop on you. You didn't have to look at the red background very long. One click of the link and you get a blue background.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Kind of confusing there. You like my website, minus the red background? Or you like the GR1 page minus the red background? Cuase it doesn't have a background. Now, if you do in fact like my website, minus the red background of course...then thank you! It ain't much, but having unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth comes in handy eh?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Redone for you poop head.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I like the content of the site, but not the design =). The red background blinded me... :<

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Yea... well the Blooooo it too bright too, but the red is an eye killer

NYAAAHHHH!!!!

Kate

| > I wouldn't kick it out of my garage LOL | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

brat child! Hey! I like that! OD Green, same color as my Walther!

Much better..

You much good boy, for brat child.

;¬D

Kate

| > I wouldn't kick it out of my garage LOL | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Don't make me black it out to match the Glock.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Nice, from screeming blind red to caterpillarshit green. Good move.

ROFL!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]
*rolling her eyes* yea.. eya...yea... what-EVER

| > Much better.. | >

| > You much good boy, for brat child. | >

| > ;¬D | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

LMAO!

| > Don Manning | >

| | Nice, from screeming blind red to caterpillarshit green. Good move. | | | ROFL!! | | | -- | 3) If it were My Mustang, I would have yanked | the stupid xxxxx out of her beater and beat in | her doors with her face. - SVTKate

Reply to
SVTKate