PICS: Turn your 1983-1993 Mustang into a Mercedes SL HUH?

Ok, you think you have seen it all..then BOOM...this happens. Now al your hillbilly dreams of Rich Folks and Swimmin Pools can come true.. just take that old Fox Body Mustang out of the yard and turn into Mercedes-Benz SL with ease. Not sure why, but at some point, one o the owner?s of this 1983 Ford Mustang Convertible thought it would b a great idea to do exactly this to his car and turn it into a 90? Mercedes-Benz SL-Class replicat. He did however leave the Mustang? original interior intact I guess to remind him of where he came fro but I bet it still is foolin the local townfolk. Really now, wha would you say if a friend of yours showed up on your doorstep an picked you up in ride like this

Now you can get this gem on eBay. Wonder what he moved up to

View the attachments for this post at:

JLA