pictures

My son is getting ready to paint the '80 2-door but can't decide what to do with it. Do any of you have, or know of pencil drawings of the Fox 2 door that he can use to get a visual idea of colours and stripes?

Thanks

Reply to
D.K.R.

Good news! Foxbodysupermustangguy WindsorFox[SS] is going to be providing pictures soon, stay posted. Apparently, you just need to be patient.

Reply to
pawn

Try requesting some pictures or factory art on the alt.binaries.pictures.autos newsgroup. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

I use Paint Shop Pro and build layers for colors... ask V'ger, they work pretty well :) We made his car a dozen different colors.

Oh yea, and Paul used Photoshop once to make mine CAT yellow with a logo on the side. It was hilarious!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate