Pictures from the Mustang 40th Anniversary in Nashville -- Enjoy

For those of you who could not make it to Nashville for the Mustang's

40th Anniversary celebration, here are some pictures from our local message board's photo gallery.

If by some odd fluke of luck I took a picture of your car and you want it in a higher resolution version (either 3.1mpx or 5.0mpx depending on which batch it was from) just let me know and I will get a copy of the picture to you via email.

Enjoy.

Reply to
Tungsten

Nice pics of course ;)! Wonder if anyone has any pics of the cars inside? My boyfriend did a full restoration on the '70 Boss that got the Ford Motor Company's choice award....we borrowed his sister's camera to take pictures of ALL the cars, and pretty much only 1/3 of them came out with any clarity etc....and NONE of the one's of the Boss he did came out ......

This was definitely the most awesome weekend I have ever had!

Reply to
Emily Quesenberry

Which Boss was his? Was it a Boss 302 or a 429? I saw more 429s there this weekend than I have *EVER* seen in one place together before.

The one 429 that really piqued my interest was a teal one on display with the other concours cars. I had never seen a teal 429; not even in pictures.

Reply to
Tungsten

It was a 302....I actually found a pic of my boyfriend with the boss on

in the forums lo but that's it so farl....it was the medium blue color. There were two parked right beside each other to the left when you went in to the 'concourse' area, the one I am looking for pictures of was beside a white fox bodied mustang....and yea...there were a few 429's there too..whoa! Emily

Reply to
Emily Quesenberry

Looking for pictures of seventh picposted in this thread - piper250's car....

TIA

Reply to
Emily Quesenberry

I found one right before I jumped into the newsgroup this morning. I was coming here to post it for you, actually...

Pass along my congratulations to your boyfriend. That's a hell of an accomplishment and worthy of being proud of.

Reply to
Tungsten

Thank you soo very much! That guy in the middle is my bf's boss..... My boyfriend is very low key about it all, he's just like that, but I was wanting to get some good pics of the car and trophy etc to try and do a little "way to go!" book for his bday. He did the resto in 5 weeks or so and we were figuring it'd a be a nice silver concourse at best, turns out it was gold and then that trophy- so WOW!!! Since I'm the mustang freak in the relationship I was bouncin off the walls - he was kinda just like, "damn..that's nice"

Sigh - thank you again. Now we get to go work on my mustang kitchen for our house..what do ya think - old mustang door handles as drawer pulls? :-D Em

Reply to
Emily Quesenberry