PING: Don (03 Cobra)

With some stuff and some things, IIRC =). Got any pics of your car? What modifications have you done to her?

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires
Reply to
<memset

You mean me :)?

Mods:

2000 Cobra R rims, chromed FR500 Catback Bassani catted x-pipe JBA 1 5/8" shorty headers Open air element Metco interchangeable lower pulley, 6 lb pulley South Florida Pulley HQ Dial-UR-Boost upper pulley system, 3.2" pulley Accufab throttle body and plenum Diablo Predator Afterburner-eFPC Autometer gauges: boost, water temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure, AFR Autometer gauge pods: A-pillar, intrument bezel, steering column Antenna delete MGW, Ltd chrome doodads Battery relocation kit, trunk Dual remote oil filters Steeda Tri-ax shifter Michelin Pilot Sports, 275/35R18 front, 295/35R18 rear Hood blanket, hood scoop mod Clifford alarm system Steeda strut tower brace Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates Maximum Motorsports front coil-over kit w/ 350 lb/in Hypercoil springs H&R supersports rear springs Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors Web Electric sequential turn signal kit

Couple of (old) pics:

?PictureID=35

Dan

I like that oil filler cap. and the dip stick.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Yeah I meant you... and holy f*cking buhjeezus... that's an enormous list of mods! I'm no where close to a fan of yellow vehicles, but that Cobra looks

*good*.. and the yellow doesn't turn me off at all.. I like it actually. Probably the only yellow car I've ever seen that I've liked. Man... very fine car you have. I bet you enjoy the piss outta it.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

Great guys who do great work. They've got a bunch of stuff for the Mustang, 'Vette, and Viper.

Reply to
Dan

Thanks :)! Yep, I love this car and I'm having a ball with it.

Reply to
Dan

I see you have my manufacturers sequential turn signals but not our One Touch Down window module for the passenger side window :-(

:-)

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Speaking of the OTPDW, how much are they again? I left my other one in the '00 GT when I traded it in for the Cobra.

Reply to
WraithCobra

$27 with free shipping, $29 for 2 day, and something else for a higher priority that I don't recall :).

Reply to
Dan

An oversite that I have remedied ;). Thanks for getting to that order so damn fast!

Reply to
Dan

Ya I instantly recognized who it was when I saw the order come in :-)

THANKS

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

I bet the new owner was alittle surprised when they hit the window button :-)

$27 First Class Mail $29 Postal Priority 2-3 day mail $30 insured Priority

You can order directly from our website below (in SPECIALS section)

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

I may order one for my 98 GT soon too, Tim. Be on the look out ;).

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Thanks, is the Ranger wiring similar? I may get 2.

Reply to
WraithCobra

cool. Question: Can you do a one touch down from the drivers side switch for the passenger side window when you install this for the passenger side window ?

Rein

Ohhh and if you can't do what Rein asked from the driver's side.. do you have one that *can* do one-touch down from driver's side that controls passenger side?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

No, thank *you*. Package arrived Friday, the 30th, and I installed it Saturday morning. Works like a charm! :)

I might have to try two more on the rear windows ;).

Add: Passenger side OTDM to my mod list ;)

Reply to
Dan