PING: Don Manning

me & my friend Josh will definitely be heading down to Thunder Valley Raceway Park sometime this summer.. hopefully more than once. It is roughly

2.5hr-2.75hr away from Fort Smith where I'm at. It'd be real cool to get to meet ya in person. I'll letcha know well in advance of when we're going over there & you can see if you can make it or not =).

-Mike

98 Mustang GT
Reply to
<memset

Maybe, just maybe, we can make a day of it. You would be able to knock out meeting myself, Tom, Scoot Van Nest, and Chodrick. It is rare day when you can meet 4 RAMFM members in one shot.

I have an event in mind...gotta look into it first though.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Awesome. Lemme know! :)