PING > Donna or anybody else interested in STEEDA stuff

Donne, havent heard back from you yet.... Order's going in within 24-48 hours. Let me know if you're interested, or if anybody else is interested, email me for pricing and info. Gagan snipped-for-privacy@SPphat-rideAMs.com

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

Gagan-

I'm not needing anything right now. Wanted the rims for my old car, but have Ford Racing FR500's on the new Mach. May look into a wing later down the road when I replenish the bank account.

Thanks! D> Donne, havent heard back from you yet.... Order's going in within 24-48

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Hey Gagan,

What kind of price can you get on their 4 bolt caster camber plates?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

No probs, let me know whenever you do. You have my email address :) Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

Kate: you have email Gagan

Reply to