PING: Hurc Ast

First, this is not an attack, so take it easy.

I really want to know, seriously now, why you are here in this group being so hateful. Why? Did someone do or say something in the beginning to make you angry, hurt your feelings or ... what? Did you try to offer some techincal advice in good faith and someone disrespected you?

I finally caved, and did the same thing I said something hateful after ignoring and deleting your posts day after day I suppose I should feel badly about it but I can't because you have been so hateful to me, for really no reason until my last post. You attack everything and anything that you can about everyone to get a rise out of them if you can, why? It can't really feel good to have that many people dislike you so much.

I didn't start a fight with you, nor did most of the people here. They have reacted to your meanness.

I really do not understand but I have to tell you that you have succeeded in making this group a miserable place to be.

I'm trying to be nice and I'm trying to be reasonable.

Please, will you stop.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

In the grand scheme of things (the long view here), he/she's had about zero impact. This newsgroup is and always was nothing more than what you bring to it.

In a moment of weakness, you let he/she get to you. That is its only purpose for being here.

Believe me - seen 'em come, seen 'em go. Never could understand the motivation, but I'm not sure I'd want to. Just continue your policy of ignoring the obvious bait, and life will return to normal.

Like I said - anal warts. They don't have to color your whole day.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

It's too bad that the stupid f*ck is Canadian though because it looks bad for the whole country.

Merc

Reply to
Merc

Every country has those who are embarrassments. The USA has lots of them. But, as one who has spent decades in other countries, the vast majority of people don't pay attention to those types. Naturally, a certain percentage will, but most won't.

As a rice farmer >It's too bad that the stupid f*ck is Canadian though because it looks bad

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

what makes ya think i am hateful you are the one on the defensive typical yankee mentality if ya dont agree with it ya call it hate

who cares if people like ya or not this is not rec. popularity contest.

a little insecure arent they thats there problem they can deal with it

i like this group now iut has more life posts and character because of me i am the life of this group face it

no you want me to be more like you sorry i dont want to have your character flaws

you stop look in the mirror than deal with your self confidence and pesonality problems

Reply to
relic896

what makes ya think i am hateful you are the one on the defensive typical yankee mentality if ya dont agree with it ya call it hate

who cares if people like ya or not this is not rec. popularity contest.

a little insecure arent they thats there problem they can deal with it

i like this group now iut has more life posts and character because of me i am the life of this group face it

no you want me to be more like you sorry i dont want to have your character flaws

you stop look in the mirror than deal with your self confidence and pesonality problems

Reply to
kasavooboo983

[...]

phanks

ya but the whole usa is embarresed

then why where ya there if he dident want ya spike why did ya try to enforce your values on him ??????????????????????????

h u r c a s t

Reply to
phanks

lmfao the only countries that support usa have no gnp and grow opium

lmfao

hutc as t

Reply to
phanks

ya but the whole usa is embarresed

then why where ya there if he dident want ya spike why did ya try to enforce your values on him ??????????????????????????

h u r c a s t

Reply to
phanks

lmfao the only countries that support usa have no gnp and grow opium

lmfao

hutc as t

Reply to
ygotit

ya but the whole usa is embarresed

then why where ya there if he dident want ya spike why did ya try to enforce your values on him ??????????????????????????

h u r c a s t

Reply to
ygotit

| >I really want to know, seriously now, why you are here in this group being | >so hateful. | >Why? | | what makes ya think i am hateful | you are the one on the defensive | typical yankee mentality

Because you put me on the defensive the first time you posted about me. You came in with a really ugly attitude, and it made me angry.

| if ya dont agree with it ya call it hate

Hmm.. being called the things that you have called me, is not hate? Then if not, what is your reasoning for it? You don't know me... I don't know you but it took me a lot longer to be mean than it did you.

| >Did someone do or say something in the beginning to make you angry, hurt | >your feelings or ... what? | >Did you try to offer some techincal advice in good faith and someone | >disrespected you? | >

| >I finally caved, and did the same thing I said something hateful after | >ignoring and deleting your posts day after day | >I suppose I should feel badly about it but I can't because you have been so | >hateful to me, for really no reason until my last post. | >You attack everything and anything that you can about everyone to get a rise | >out of them if you can, why? It can't really feel good to have that many | >people dislike you so much. | >

| who cares if people like ya or not | this is not rec. popularity contest.

It's just a place where people come to yak about cars, share some friendly conversation and relax. It's not so much about people liking you, it's about not going out of your way to try to hurt other people for what appears to be no reason at all.

| >I didn't start a fight with you, nor did most of the people here. They have | >reacted to your meanness. | | a little insecure arent they | thats there problem they can deal with it

Well, see, there you have it. You have made a problem for me, so I am trying to deal with it. I am asking you as politely as I can to please stop.

| >I really do not understand but I have to tell you that you have succeeded in | >making this group a miserable place to be. | >

| i like this group now | iut has more life posts and character because of me | i am the life of this group | face it

Somehow, this translates that it has grown ugly and mean and you are happy that you are ruining it.

| | >I'm trying to be nice and I'm trying to be reasonable. | no you want me to be more like you

Nope, I want you to lay off.

| sorry i dont want to have your character flaws | >Please, will you stop. | >

| you stop | look in the mirror | than deal with your self confidence | and pesonality problems

You first. Take a long hard look. Let me know what you see.

Reply to
SVTKate

angry at youself because ya had no self confidence?

because i dont know ya i have to talk sweet with ya? lmfao

its a computer screeen so relax

lmfao u dont like me so i cant speak rite LMFAO i dont like you so you stop

if people dont talk about ya your doiing something wrong

i want you to lay off

why i told ya i dont do hillbillies h u r c a s t

Reply to
barracuda

wrote the same tired crap...

Got it, Kate?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Reply to
Michael Seeley

The problem, Kate, is the example you set. By living as you do, by your quitting smoking and by aspiring to be more than you are, you remind him of his failures, whatever they may be. He can't imagine himself as your equal, so he seeks to validate himself by drawing you and others down to his level rather than to lift himself up to yours. By reading between the lines of his posts you can gain an insight to some of his problems he has failed to master and see the hate he has towards others who have succeeded where he has failed.

Reply to
ironrod

| >Because you put me on the defensive the first time you posted about me. | >You came in with a really ugly attitude, and it made me angry. | >

| angry at youself because ya had no self confidence?

I have an average amount of self confidence. No, I was angry with you because you were saying things about me without even knowing me. An unprovoked assault.

| because i dont know ya i have to talk sweet with ya?

Aww what the hell.. why not? You never know... we might even like each other if not for all the bullshit.

| >It's just a place where people come to yak about cars, share some friendly | >conversation and relax. | its a computer screeen | so relax

I'm pretty relaxed.. .how about you?

| lmfao | u dont like me so i cant speak rite | LMFAO | i dont like you so you stop

I didn't say I didnt like you, I said I didn't like the mean things that you say.

You still have not responded to my question, WHY are you doing this? What do you get from it?

| if people dont talk about ya | your doiing something wrong

Hmmmmmm

| | >You first. Take a long hard look. | >Let me know what you see. | | why | i told ya | i dont do hillbillies

No one ask you to do a hillbilly.. no hillbillies here in fact.

I ask you to take a look at what you are doing and explain it to me.

Reply to
SVTKate

It's noble that you're trying to reach out to the guy, but face the facts: He's a "Foctard".

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L