PING musttanguy (tim)

Tim, or anybody else,

Can you get that rubber endpiece that goes on the vent selector vacuum cable and mounts on the 'christmas tree' near the brake booster?

I went to the local Ford dealer and their parts department cannot get that particular part. They have other ones but they don't look like they fit as one is at a 90 degree angle and the other is smaller.

It's probably the same one as on your wife's 95 vert.

I tried 4 junkyards around here but none have 94-98 Mustangs. :-(

I have an image of the part in question at:

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Paul

Shouldn't be a problem Forward your shipping info in an E-mail and I will get one in the mail to you.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy