PING -> Patrick

Saw this on a magazine in the store the other day (can't remember which one):

Joe

Neat! Can you say modern-day Chevelle? I'll bet SEEverist would like this one too, and he'd like it even better if it had port holes and GS badges on it.

Now I have to ask. How, or why, did you post this to a thread that died over 4 years ago?

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

This was an afterthought to one of your threads from a few days ago. Just didn't have it handy to reply to.

BTW, having studied the graphic a bit, it looks like a Holden/GTO with a quasi-traditional Chevy front end. Love the hood with the stripes though.

Joe

If it's based on the Holden, like the GTO, then I'm down with it. They just need to "Buickize" it.

Here's a thread from my favorite site:

I like what "somebody" did with it.

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

"A Guy Named Steve" wrote in news:Rkc%b.9701$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Not bad. The silver one was the best. But the Holden car is just flat out boring-looking. Doesn't hold a candle to the '05 Mustang. 2 cents...

Joe

But Steve, no portholes! It's a Buick; how could they forget the portholes!

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
Patrick

I think that was mentioned in the thread.

None of my Buick have had real portholes either.

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve