PING -> Spike

Hey Spike

I got this on my last attempt at a reply

The original message was received at Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:32:59 -0500 by xxxxx

(reason: 554 Service unavailable; Client host xxxxxxx blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Spam Received See: xxxxxxx

----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mail.snowcrest.net.:

>> DATA
Reply to
Wound Up

Hey! I still haven;t gotten YOUR email bub... what's goin on over there?

Spikster has decided that he likes the mystery and excitement of having emails bounce around, kinda like a cat in a superball factory.

*wink*

KJK

"Wound Up" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@your.disposal... : Hey Spike : : I got this on my last attempt at a reply : : The original message was received at Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:32:59 -0500 by xxxxx : : ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- : : (reason: 554 Service unavailable; Client host xxxxxxx blocked using : dnsbl.sorbs.net; Spam Received See: xxxxxxx : : ----- Transcript of session follows ----- : ... while talking to mail.snowcrest.net.: : : >>> DATA : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Thanks for asking Kate. Ah, it's mostly just the usual. Some very good things, like a fairly big promotion (yeah!) and a new mattress set (alright then). Other than that, nothing terribly exciting, thankfully. I don't really want to ladel my crap on yet another person, but I will dig it up and attempt to send it to you again if you'd like. I feel like I bitch too much!!!

And, I've suddenly got the email gremlins. I guess it's related to my recent ISP package upgrade. Why does Usenet work? Different servers I guess. Yahoo merged with SBC a while back, and it's got both screwing the pooch. Even my Iwon account is even having problems here and there; I think Spam killers are interfering with each other. I don't know which to use.

I'll give it a shot. Freakin dialup makes dealing with all these things TEDIOUS AS HELL =)

That's a great analogy. Product testing!

Reply to
Wound Up

: : Thanks for asking Kate. Ah, it's mostly just the usual. Some very good : things, like a fairly big promotion (yeah!) and a new mattress set : (alright then). Other than that, nothing terribly exciting, thankfully. : Oh-My-Gosh! Moer money AND a new mattress to break in??? How in the world could life get any better? I am SO jealous!

I don't really want to ladel my crap on yet another person, but I will : dig it up and attempt to send it to you again if you'd like. I feel : like I bitch too much!!!

Well, just don't be a stranger, you don't have to dig it up, just wanted you to know it never got here.

: : And, I've suddenly got the email gremlins. I guess it's related to my : recent ISP package upgrade. Why does Usenet work? Different servers I : guess. Yahoo merged with SBC a while back, and it's got both screwing : the pooch. Even my Iwon account is even having problems here and there; : I think Spam killers are interfering with each other. I don't know : which to use.

Seems to be a small epidemic, go figure aye?

: I'll give it a shot. Freakin dialup makes dealing with all these things : TEDIOUS AS HELL =)

Then don't mess with it, it's not worth the aggrivation :)

: > Spikster has decided that he likes the mystery and excitement of having : > emails bounce around, kinda like a cat in a superball factory. : >

: : That's a great analogy. Product testing!

That's our Spikie... he's testy alright!

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

The answer as to why some of my email bounces is my ISP has what is called a "black hole" block. They can turn it off or on for each mail box apparently. But before i tell them yes, I want to know what the risk is to my system. That's why, for now, I have a yahoo email address which seems to work. try snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

and Kate you be nice!!!! or no more jokes!!!!! LOL : 0 ) If you didn't have other sources for TriTips I would threaten ya.... HA!

Reply to
Spike

"Spike" wrote : The answer as to why some of my email bounces is my ISP has what is : called a "black hole" block. They can turn it off or on for each mail : box apparently. But before i tell them yes, I want to know what the : risk is to my system. That's why, for now, I have a yahoo email : address which seems to work. try snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. : : and Kate you be nice!!!! or no more jokes!!!!! LOL : 0 ) If you : didn't have other sources for TriTips I would threaten ya.... HA! :

**kicking the cat** Awwwww geeze Spike, you NEVER let me have any fun!

Oh hey! The guy as Sams Club says he may be able to order them for us. We would have to buy a case, but he may be able to get them. When we get low, I am going to give it a go!

So NYAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! You're not the boss of me!

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

neither is the Hubster!!!! LOL (Sorry Dick!)

Well, there's always Omaha Steak Co... I think even Cabalas carries them... but PRICEY!

Reply to
Spike

shut up inbreds

Reply to
cprice

shut up trailer trash

Reply to
cprice

HELL YEAH. Life is very good now. A new bed makes the missus want to be IN it more!

I dunno what money I'm getting after just 7 months. There will be jealousy from some others, but screw that, I'm Worthyt.

The big new Simmons Beautyrest to inaugurate tomorrow makes me not care so much! This co. didn't want me to walk. They'll throw me a bone and say, "you're exempt". WHIPPITY DOO. I'll give them a year, and then they'd better COUGH IT UP if they're not planning to already!

Cool. Thanks Katie.

I dunno WTF is going on. My wife complains about weird errors - mailbox is full and all this? No way could it be. It's a mild headache. It's on my list, but low in prioritaw.

Right, most of it isn't. I must get the basic functionality going, though. Augh. So much time in front of a CRT screen. My eyes are tired.

Yep. I agree. Cantankerous old bastard =)

"RRROWL", just said my cat to me, in some sort of protest! What does she want at midnight? This is why my immature self couldn't handle children; two felines and a reptile are quite enough. Yeah, 33 is some pivotal age. Glad my wife is still 30 (i.e., younger than I am, tick tock, Clarice).

King Louie gave me a righteous hiss as I picked his ass up tonight to drape around me, while I cleaned his tank and changed his bedding. Freaking arrogant worm. His heart-beating strike pose said, "where's my rat". Tomorrow, I must go to TrashyTown to get one. Old-ass python, quit yer hissin', I ain't afraid of your slithering ass. But he never will. He's 13 now. Cutie Pie is just THRILLED he'll live to be 25-30. =)

Reply to
Wound Up

Isn't it past your bed time?

You better get off your mothers computer before she catches you and locks you back in the cellar.

Reply to
351CJ

You talking to yourself? Be careful. I thought there was some sh*t eating fly buzzing around but I was in error... unless someone swatted one with a newspaper.... : 0 ) LOL

Reply to
Spike

Let me guess...

Somebody got you all pissy, so you thought you'd embarrass yourself publicly in response?

Must be a slow day in Calgary. Eat some chocolate. Feel better.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I read two sentences and all I hear is banjo music.

Reply to
cprice

Shut up "I can read newsgroup headers" inbred

Reply to
cprice

Shut up.

Inbred.

I'm awed.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Faut-il que vous soyez un tel con?

Reply to
Wound Up

We've had one Canadian troll lose his ISP connection. Are you wanting to try for two?

Reply to
WindsorFox

Shut up frog.

Reply to
cprice

Shut up tough guy. Like I am any more offtopic than the inbreds...

Reply to
cprice