PING -> Spike

It's a hobby. Smart people have many. Being an idiotic prick doesn't qualify as a hobby. You need to try harder. You can't even do this well.

Reply to
Wound Up

Did Hurc finally get booted? I've been "off the air" for a couple of months due to an insane travel schedule.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Cameron

OHHHHHH! NOOOOOO!!!!! MR BILL! MR BILLLLLL!!!!! HE UTTERED THE EVIL INCANTATION!!!!! END OF THE WORLD, MA!!! END OF THE WORLD!!!*

Thomas.... we do not utter certain names least the evil genie come forth and cast us down into the depths of Hades..... although it can be hinted at, and often has been....

  • to play on James Cagney.....
Reply to
Spike

Well I know it exists, because just today I heard the first conclusive evidence about event horizons.

They can turn it off or on for each mail

I will. Thanks.

Reply to
Wound Up