Ping - Spike

I am still bouncing off your spam traps!!

You sent me something to this particular addy yesterday.

Reply to
Wound Up

It "appears" I solved the problem with Kate's email bouncing. Now I'll go back in and double check yours. The problem was not with my pc level filtering, but with my ISP filtering. The new controls require, in some cases, adding the entire domain, not just a single address. If I don't get to it tonight, I'll have it added tomorrow afternoon.

Reply to
Spike

: >You sent me something to this particular addy yesterday. : It "appears" I solved the problem with Kate's email bouncing. Now I'll : go back in and double check yours. The problem was not with my pc : level filtering, but with my ISP filtering. The new controls require, : in some cases, adding the entire domain, not just a single address. : If I don't get to it tonight, I'll have it added tomorrow afternoon.

No it DID NOT I just started deleting the sonsabitches when they bounced back at me.

There are a hundred other things in the world to piss me off, I don't need a POS spam filter adding to the mess.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I really WAS in a foul mood... sorry guys :)

The software sucks, but I was mad at the rest of the world too.

Please note, attitude has been adjusted.

KJ.Kate

I am not one to throw stones. I am not exactly a mellow person who lets crap just roll off. This past two weeks has sucked royally. My patience is razor thin at present, but people keep testing it. I try to have a good attitude every day, but the bitch train and the whaddabout-this train just keep on making their way to my desk, phone, email, voicemail, postal mail and every other possible way. I get there before everyone else, and leave after everyone else (except for the security guards and cleaning crews).

I want to say, "pay me what you make and I'll do your freakin job for you. Otherwise, get stuffed." I'm an 8-month newbie holding other people's hands. Sad, huh? As we know, the drawer contains sharp and dull knives. People are lazy, too. "Really, I'm a dull knife". I'm done hand-holding after this week. The Man wants a whole lot of numbers by Friday, which he will indeed get, a product of my feverish toil. After that, the glommers, and those who feign ignorance, who must be tolerated at present to achieve this goal, will be stonewalled and told "no", with no "sorry" to go along with it, because I'm not sorry. F-cking politics.

Thus ends my bitch fest

Oh and I had a crown set yesterday, so my mouth is sore, which always makes you grouchy.

There, I'm done now

=)

Reply to
Wound Up

Ok, so let's go get a beer.

"Wound Up" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@your.disposal... : KJ.Kate wrote: : > I really WAS in a foul mood... : > sorry guys :) : >

: > The software sucks, but I was mad at the rest of the world too. : >

: > Please note, attitude has been adjusted. : >

: : I am not one to throw stones. I am not exactly a mellow person who lets : crap just roll off. This past two weeks has sucked royally. My : patience is razor thin at present, but people keep testing it. I try to : have a good attitude every day, but the bitch train and the : whaddabout-this train just keep on making their way to my desk, phone, : email, voicemail, postal mail and every other possible way. I get there : before everyone else, and leave after everyone else (except for the : security guards and cleaning crews). : : I want to say, "pay me what you make and I'll do your freakin job for : you. Otherwise, get stuffed." I'm an 8-month newbie holding other : people's hands. Sad, huh? As we know, the drawer contains sharp and : dull knives. People are lazy, too. "Really, I'm a dull knife". I'm : done hand-holding after this week. The Man wants a whole lot of numbers : by Friday, which he will indeed get, a product of my feverish toil. : After that, the glommers, and those who feign ignorance, who must be : tolerated at present to achieve this goal, will be stonewalled and told : "no", with no "sorry" to go along with it, because I'm not sorry. : F-cking politics. : : Thus ends my bitch fest : : Oh and I had a crown set yesterday, so my mouth is sore, which always : makes you grouchy. : : There, I'm done now : : =) : : -- : Wound Up : ThunderSnake #65 : : AHPBBFM pages:

: : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I got one when I got home

and another and another and they told two friends and so > Ok, so let's go get a beer.

Reply to
Wound Up

Sam Adams chocolate bock....

Reply to
WindsorFox

Fanch schmancy! Is that chocolate stuff good? Sounds interesting, is it the flavor of chocolate or the color?

I prefer MGD in a longneck.

: : Sam Adams chocolate bock.... : : -- : "I have no need to purchase any bulk e-mail software : and use it to piss off the Internet community and lose : my Internet account. If I want to piss off somebody, : I'll do it on a one-to-one basis." - Norman L De Forest : 1942-2006 : : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Gee, I don't know, because it's apparently ILL-DAMN-LEGAL to SELL in Louisiana!!! Yeah, that steams me. If you find it ship it to me and I'll PayPal you...

Reply to
WindsorFox

Wound Up

Wound Up wrote in news:43EA87AD.7010701 @your.disposal:

Hey Now!

Reply to
Joe

THAT is an ale, my friend.

Another one I'm very fond of is McEwan's Scotch Ale. Downright yummy, and 8% alcohol. But it ain't cheap.

Reply to
Wound Up

I love their narratives

Reply to
Wound Up

"WindsorFox" wrote in : : Gee, I don't know, because it's apparently ILL-DAMN-LEGAL to SELL : in Louisiana!!! Yeah, that steams me. If you find it ship it to me and : I'll PayPal you... :

No shit? So, let me get this straight... You want me to run liquor for you across the state line?

Hmmmmmmmm sounds like I need to get me a CB radio and some serious horsepower, maybe a Jeep that will JUMP

Yea!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

"WindsorFox" wrote : > : > Completely pissed off, in a really bad mood, Tawanda kinda attitude, : > dont : > : > mess with me because I am a complete and total bitch Kate. : > : > No, not all of it is Spike's server's fault. But it started it! : > : >

: > : > KJK : > : >

: > : : > : : > : : > : : >

: > you little shit! : >

: >

: >

: : neener. :oP : :

I'M TELLING MOM!!!!!!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

No, it's YEEEE HAAAA, and you need a '69 Charger. =)

Reply to
Wound Up

: > No shit? : > So, let me get this straight... : > You want me to run liquor for you across the state line? : >

: > Hmmmmmmmm : > sounds like I need to get me a CB radio and some serious horsepower, maybe a : > Jeep that will JUMP : >

: > Yea! : : No, it's YEEEE HAAAA, and you need a '69 Charger. =) : :Couldn't I just paint Bug Breath orange? As I recall, Somkey and the bandit, didnt Burt drive a black TA ?

:
Reply to
KJ.Kate

A 1976 "6.6 liter" aka 400 4-spd. T/A, yes. But he dint RUN SHINE =)

Reply to
Wound Up

No, just UPS

Reply to