PING - Spike

I heard through the grapevine that your Mustang is gonna be a star - when?

Reply to
Kate

Show's producer says June, but not sure which weekend. Spike TV during the Power Block (Sat Noon to 2pm, Sun 11am to 1pm) in the "Courtney's Picks" segment. That's as much as I know at present, except I get a hat, a T-shirt, and an autographed photo he says. (Ok , so I had to ask him to throw in the last one. LOL)

Reply to
Spike

Autographed photo? Decisions, decisions:

one80out

I come up with a solid black page..... ????

Reply to
Spike

Somebody must have put a kiddie block on your browser.

:()

Reply to
dwight

: Show's producer says June, but not sure which weekend. Spike TV during : the Power Block (Sat Noon to 2pm, Sun 11am to 1pm) in the "Courtney's : Picks" segment. That's as much as I know at present, except I get a : hat, a T-shirt, and an autographed photo he says. (Ok , so I had to : ask him to throw in the last one. LOL) : --

Geeze.. that's IT ??? No free speed parts or aything.

Not even a BJ ??? You got Gypped Spike.

It's cool that your car gets to be on the show though, yippieee!

Reply to
Kate

Since I am the only one here, and the only one who uses the pc, I seriously doubt that....

Reply to
Spike

Wish they'd tell me precisely when.....

Reply to
Spike

"Spike" wrote : >

: >It's cool that your car gets to be on the show though, yippieee! : >

: : Wish they'd tell me precisely when..... : --

Yea, it IS kind of messed up that they can't tell you. It's almost as if they are trying to raise their ratings by making you watch all teh time to see if you can catch it.

Reply to
Kate