Have you seen this?

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

You mean

(or
? ;) Modem warning: It's 14.9 megs.

I've always liked those GNX'es. There's just something cool about a jet black car that is kick-ass fast.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

It doesn't seem to be coming up for me (even with Garth's fix).

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Well, they seem to have taken it down. Sorry. I have it but it's too big to e mail. Really cool chow about the GNx with a bunch of footage of ald vintage Buicks at the track and stuff. You'd dig it. Kind of a history of Buick performance.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

That's cool. I saw them putting a new seatcover on a GN seat on Crank and Chrome the other morning. ...not the most attractive interior that was used back in the mid 80's by Buick!

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

:::JOGG::: Ya know, I have a couple of front seats from a T-Type in my attic.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]