PING: Tim (Musttanguy)

Ok, quadrant was a piece of cake to get installed. The cable... well.. diff story. When I removed the old clutch cable the first time, it was bolted onto a part... I don't know what that part one. Like, there was a metal bracket attached to the middle of the cable (not exactly the middle, but near it) and that metal bracket bolted onto some part near the bottom of the car. Does anybody know where it bolts into? I need to bolt this back onto that part with the Steeda cable in order to complete this. Thanks!

-Mike

^^ same as another post in another thread that I posted to, but thought u might know so I wanted to grab your attention. Got the anti-rattle clips, Tim. Thank ya.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

On step 9, that site says re-attach the mounting bracket at the firewall as well as in front of the shock tower. Is this by any chance above the oil filter on a 98 Mustang GT? I remember removing the oil filter to remove the old cable... My brain is so shot right now though it isn't even funny.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

u are sure talented mike why not work on some cerification??

hurc ast

Reply to
sanfordm44356

The bracket wraps around the cable and will bolt to the side of the frame rail below the distribution/fuse box area just forward of the strut tower.

Please feel free to contact me by phone should you have any questions/problems you need a quick answer to.

Tim (Musttanguy) PonyPerformance.com

Reply to
Musttanguy

Don't happen to have a pic do ya? Btw, phone disconnected.. I'm switching providers. Gracias, Tim.