Plastic Retainers for Front Valice

I have a 2002 Mustang GT. The front valace has hit a few things in the past year. Where can I get those little plastic push in retainers that hold the plastic valice to the metal? Preferably a place online?

Matt

Reply to
Matt

any local autoshop should have them. Pep boys, autozone, etc... Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

It hit them all by itself? Wow. :-)

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

JS

Reply to
JS

I've looked around a bit, still haven't found ones the right size at stores. But various autoparts stores and hardware stores carry the plastic fasteners. It's just going to be a matter of finding one that has the right size.

Reply to
Brent P

Have you tried your local Ford parts department? I've gotten plastic clips, special rivets, etc. sometimes free.

Reply to
me

Try

as they stock a lot of Ford fasteners. Also mostautomotive paint suppliers have a good selection with a listing that tellsyou what they fit.

Tom

Reply to
TM