Please help...wax from car wash baked on hood

Went thru the car wash now have wax baked on the hood of my 92 mustang. Where do I go from here? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
bml

Wax? Or soap?

On a day when I couldn't stand it anymore, I took the black Mustang through a local car wash. Not a whole lot of water used in the rinse, and it left soap on the car to bake in the hot July sun.

I was trying to save myself the time and trouble, but it meant that I had to polish the car and wax it anyway. I don't know any other recourse.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Dawn dish detergent followed by a good clay bar and then followed by a glaze and a hi-quality wax *should* do the trick.

Use only terry cloth rags and preferably buy micro-fiber towels for polishing/buffing/detailing.

Google has lots of enthusiast sites >

Reply to
cprice