power booster's

Need help on this one. I'm building a street rod, and would be thankfull for anybody's advice on the different cars that have a 7 inch dual diaphragm power booster. I need a little guy like this to put under the body. Thank's Dale

Reply to
dale h

Look at an early Corvette. 67 to around 70. They have the best small boosters. Next time you're in a car with power brakes try this. Stomp the pedal real quick. What you'll find is the pedal is like a rock. Don't try it in a Vette unless you're ready to hit the windshield.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Thank's, I'll check out canadian tire and see how much it is to get it there, versus super bucks at a speed shop. The car is a 38 chev coupe with a 67 vett

327. with camel back heads.

Big Al wrote:

Reply to
dale h via CarKB.com