power door locks

I have an 86 Mustang LX i think its a 4cylinder sedan model. It has power door locks but the motors are gone. I guess they went dead on the previous owner and he just removed them. if anyone could post me a link to where i can buy some new ones and how to install them. Today I just got the power trunk release to work. Broken wire coming from the switch to the motor.

Reply to
John W

Duker