Power window motor - nylon bushings?

My passenger-side window goes up and down very slowly. It seems to be getting slower all the time. I've seen these "repair kits" on eBay that replace the nylon bushings on the motor pins; they say 90% of "bad" window motors just need new bushings. I am skeptical that the window action would slow down due to worn bushings, though. Can anyone advise me on that?

Thanks, John

93 GT
Reply to
John

Yes, bushings go bad - lubricate the whole mechanism first (rails and motor), then see if you need new bushings

Andrew

John wrote:

Reply to
Andrew Paule