power window motors

I am looking for a good parts source for 1989 mustang GT convertible parts. Espeacially power window motors. I need a motor for one of the rear windows. Thanks, Howard

Reply to
Howard Mora

NAPA has window motors and probably AutoZone.

GPF

Reply to
GPF

You could ping Musttanguy. I have replaced all of my motors with units he has sent me. They work great.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Budwill

Are you sure you need the motor not just the little plastic pieces? Does your motor get power but not move the window? usually that is the little pieces that need to be replaced. Theres a rebuild kit from ford for like

20bucks I think or you can get the pieces off ebay for about 4bucks and just pop em in.
Reply to
John Wiebalk
** I am looking for a good parts source for 1989 mustang GT convertible parts. ** Espeacially power window motors. ** I need a motor for one of the rear windows. Thanks, Howard

The best place around here to pick up good window motors cheap is at automotive glass replacement outfits.

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

Reply to
Claud Spinks

I have these available, please feel free to contact me personally.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy