Power window problem - 2002 Mustang GT (Conv.)

This morning none of my power windows were functioning -- no whirring sound when I hti the buitton or anything.

However, I hit a pothole yesterday, and now there is what looks like a fuse on the floorboard, is there a diagram available that shows where the fuse should be plgged into ?

Thanks

Reply to
stevetbright

There will be a diagram in your owner's manual.

Damn! Lighten up on those potholes or a popped fuse will be the least of your problems.

Kate

Reply to
Kate