Pressure Washers

Just wondering if anyone has used any of those pressure washers out there. I was looking at a 5hp gas unit with 2400psi with different heads to adjust the pressure. The one I really want is a diesel unit that heats the water, but it is going to cost me about $2500. So I'm strongly looking at one of the better electric units (if there is such a thing), until I can save up the money to get one. Anyone tried any of these and if so, how did they work? I figure that as often as I was mud off my truck, the unit will pay for itself in 20-30 months depending on how much off roading I do in my truck and how much driving I do in my car. Thanks. :)

1994 Mustang GT 2004 F-150 Super Crew.

All Ford... All the time. @charter.net (hlherron)

Reply to
Henry

On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:16:35 -0700, Henry wrote something wonderfully witty:

One of the moderate-end electric ones should do you just fine for washing vehicles. You don't want to much pressure anyways for that task.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

lmfao snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

your washer will outlast your ford

ford=crap h

r c

a s

ucla90613

You'll want a gas washer for the mud. Especially the chassis. It doesn't have to be heated to do the job, although, that would be better. Don't skimp out or you'll be dissapointed.

Reply to
Mark C.

Hey Hurc...... why is Canada always 2 steps behind the U.S.? And why is your beer so watery?

Reply to
Brian

Watery Beer?? Now them's fighting words.

Reply to
Richard