"Private" Offer from Ford

I got a letter from Ford offering me $828 (the sum of two monthly payments) in cash back in addition to whatever published offers are available if I bought a new Ford in the near future and financed it through Ford Motor Credit.

It's got me thinking about a new car, but not too seriously.

Any one else receive a similar offer from Ford?

- Max - ======= Number one in the 'hood, G!

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

Yep, alot of people received those....you will get whatever the certificate says PLUS all rebates in effect at the time of vehicle purchase. Depending on your location, you could receive from $2000 - $4000 dollars off the price of a new Mustang.

Reply to
Iggy

Trade that 'stang for a nice new Cobra or a slightly used Mach 1........zoom zoom

Reply to
John

Yes I got one.

Since the payment on my F150 is $333 they offered me $666 off.....

It is going to take a bigger discount that that for me to run out and buy a new Cobra I am afraid.

Hmmm,

Maybe I can add a few more 6's?

Steve

Max C. Webster III wrote:

Reply to
steve

I'm sure Ford would go for $672 (add a 6) or $678 (add two more 6's) or $684 (add three more 6's) . . . .

Reply to
John