"Pro-stop" rotors.

well, that was wierd. Went to hit "CTRL+V" and put in the URL, and must have hit the wrong key. Here's the link.

Also, while at the local firestone, I noticed 'Wynns' transmission flush. Basically, the hook up fresh fluid to the 'in' line of your trans, and empty the 'old' fluid out. Apparently it replaces all the fluid in the transmission and torque converter. It's about $110. Is it worth it? I'm concerned about damaging my transmission.

99 v6 auto vert.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

"Carl" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Pro Stop

is carried by Power Slot, although the rotors in your link look like regular Power Slots
Apparently, the Pro Stops have nothing over the standard Power Slots (which are very good, btw) except the cosmetic-only "dimples" that look like cross drilled holes.

As for your transmission, unless you're abusing it or beating on it, standard maintenance according to the owner's manual should be fine. Depending on where you live, a transmission cooler is also a good idea.

Joe