Problem with Cobra engine

Anybody know anything about

How are they to deal with and in term of workmanship. Since I am not living in the U.S. everything will be on phone or email. Before throwing that kind of money, I wanted to hear if anybody had any experience with them good or bad.

By the way the engine i'm interested in is the 04' Cobra engine with whipple supercharger. It would cost me with shipping around 16,000$. I am also open to any suggestions otherthan this one from a different source. Budget will be around the aforementioned sum. The engine should atleast produce 700hp.

Please let me know. Thank you

Reply to
spincarez

Anybody know anything about

How are they to deal with and in term of workmanship. Since I am not living in the U.S. everything is going to be by phone or email. I have contacted them by email and have got an offer but would like to know before of anybody who had good/bad experience with them. By the way the engine i'm interested in is the 04' cobra engine with whipple supercharger. Please let me know. Thank you

Reply to
spincarez

This depends on how much of the engine assembly you can competently do yourself, and weather or not you have available a local machine shop that has the tools and expertise to proficiently do the machine work required to properly rebuild your engine.

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Hello, Just wanted to thank all of you for your time to respond. My best regards,

Reply to
spincarez

You are welcome, Please return and let us know how it all works out for you.

Good Luck.

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Hello,

Yeah sure, I will give update on the seized engine once I get work started on it. I just ordered the mcallisterbrothersracing engine and hopefully will get it by february. I don't know if it can produce 750hp as they claim but we'll see. Anybody have any idea if it can?? Anyway thanks again. Regards,

Reply to
spincarez

the drive train would need to be upgraded to handle the power, fuel pump, transmission, the driveshaft, the clutch, the rear end, tires, frame, flywheel, etc.

750 hp would probably take out the clutch first,
Reply to
DmitryKovtun