¿ Problems with the 2005 GT ?

¿Has anyone heard the rumor about GT's being on hold? Sump'tin about Ford may be holding them back to check quality before shipment. The engines were defective and will released in January. Ðavïd Greenville, NC 2004 Mach 1
Reply to
Ðavïd

I heard there was a problem with the 3 valve head. As for when they will hit the dealers I have not heard anything like that.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

To add to the confusion, I didn't realize this until after I posted my message; I'm not sure if the rumor applies to the 2005 Mustang GT or the 2005 GT.

I have 4 valve heads and so far I haven't experienced any problems or know of any problems with the 4 valve heads. There is, or should be, more 3 valve heads in production. I hope the speculated problem is limited.

Ðavïd Greenville, NC 2004 Mach 1
Reply to
Ðavïd

There's an article and photo on the front p-age of todays business section. V8 motor going in to the Mustang. Said to hit dealer floors next month. FWTW.

Reply to
boB