Production Information needed on a 1964 1/2 Convertible

Hello all, A friend of mine recently purchased a very early production mustang (March 31,1964) with a Vin of 5F08D106001 . The car was made in Detroit and is a convertible 4 spd car, red on red. We are trying to determine which Mustang it was in sequence. Does anyone have any ideas on this topic? Last week I was up in Detoit and visited the Ford Research Center, but could not tie down any new information. Any help from this community would be greatly appreciated! Mark

Reply to
Albert Einstein

FYI, Consult the following sites:

Reply to