proof hack is a retard

If I ever win the BIG lotto, the 3rd thing I'm gonna do is hunt you down...

>buy whatever slop shop you work for and FIRE YOUR ASS! Just for grins. >

the fact that you play the lottery confirms that you are a desperate foctard a failure what kind of retard contributes to the idiot tax ...i mean lottos at your age it means you have failed financially in life

it also shows how insecure you are and ya want something for nothing

It'll PROBABLY be a good investment, too....If you're anything like what >you display on here, you probably have chased all the business away and >your mother's brother will be relieved to sell it!

l m f a o

financial advice from a guy whos broke hack u amaze me i bet ya fix teeth too

h u r c a s t

fordman3