Qs about the Taurus SHO

troll

Reply to
Eastward Bound

Exactly.

Reply to
dizzy

===================== Maybe that is why they sell so many "FEAR NO 5.0" t-shirts etc...

Not a Mustange fan to be sure...but the new Cobra SVT or whatever it is called does offer a pretty solid amount of preformance for a pretty darn cheap price...

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G

I've never seen these shirts before. I've seen the "No Fear" stickers and shirts, but nothing with "Fear No...".

My own feelings... if you have no fear, you have no brain... like a sheep going to slaughter....

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

I would check out

and the other SHO sites on the net.

I was seriously thinking about buying a 96 v8 SHO, but after readin about all the catastrophic camshaft failures that they are so prone t have, I decided against it:confused:

Thats the problem with buying a bastard child like the SHO.

The support for them is poor at best, I work at a ford dealership an was warned off from the mechanics about them.

Its too bad because it was exactly the car I wanted:

- ragtopj

ragtopjr