Question about finding manual

Can anyone recommend a manual for a 1971 Grande'. The only original part of the car is the body. Top Loader with Mach1 drive train which has been modified. 351C which has also been modified. Problem being, don't know at what point the various parts were installed. Is there a single manual that would cover all? Maybe I should stick with Chilton's. Has worked before.

Thanks

mike

Reply to
goodnigh

For my 72 mach 1, I bought a reproduction set of Ford factory manuals (5 volume set) for about $50 on ebay about 4 years ago. It has a ton more info than chiltons or haynes.

Reply to
nospam

Where some parts on mine have been modified with updated systems, I have gone to the individual manufacturers. For example, Edelbrock replaced the original autolite carb. Edelbrock was kind enough to send me the information on the carb along with tuneup specs & instructs. The internet is filled with sources of info.

Reply to
veegerNO SPAM