Quick ET question

What might a 93 GT (5-spd) totally stock with a Vortech V-2 SQ S-Trim High-Output system, 3.55s, and shorties run in the 1/4 and trap at? Just curious. Thanks.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

I'll take a stab at it. Maybe low 13s at around 105-107 mph with good air and driving.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Thank you Mike. That's what I thought too. This car might get into the 12s with slicks. Considering buying this thing. Thanks again.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

At least the Vortech unit on it is a fairly durable supercharger. I recommend doing a compression check on it though. Especially, if it has high mileage.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

I would say Mike's got a very good estimate... my 05 V6 is a very similar starting point. With my Vortech (same system) i've run 12.85 at 107 MPH... this is an auto with 4.10s and DR's. On street tires and 3.73s i'm more like low 13's...

Reply to
John S.