radiators

I posted earlier about my cooling problems in the 65 mustang, but was wondering if anyone had experience with Griffin aluminum radiators. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

JB

Reply to
Jerry

I had a Griffin in my '93 lx. It was 189 bucks in Summitt and it cooled way better than the stock radiator. The one i had was a 2-core aluminum with 1 inch cores. Good luck! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I had a Griffen in a kit Cobra. Worked a little too well for my mild mannered 302W - had to install a higher rated thermostat. I also have one for the Cobra I'm building now. Hope it will be enough for my wild 427W.

Reply to
.boB