radio for 65

My radio quit working on my 65. Gave it to a radio shop in LA. THey have had it over a month, waiting for a hard to get part.

Is there a place I can send it to that fixes these on a regular basis ?

I used to see ads for a place that replaces the guts of the radio with modern AM/FM, but leaves the outside looking the same. Anyone know who that is ?

Thanks

Gene

Reply to
Gene Wagenbreth

I just saw an ad for "The PADDOCK"

that lists Kenwood CD systems in the bezel for 370, does that help?

Eric

Reply to
Eric Gironda

Mustangs Unlimited I believe sells these units... even some with CD changers in the trunk.

JS

Reply to
JS