RAMFM here???

GSX???

I dunno, I've never really wanted a GSX.

The scooby snack I let out earlier is a GS350.

As of now, my signature tells the story (which hopefully will change within the next month)

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Kate, to use your own words, "You might want to go eat shit and die too asswipe". :)

"SVTKate" wrote in news:gEFsb.717$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Joe

Bill S., David Lyons, and a few others. David has been in here in the last year as a matter of fact. Thanks to Tungsten on that one!

yeah, Bill be spewing the truth.

Don Manning

"moderator"

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Heeeey!! Maybe I'll do the same thing, it will liven up the computer forum I am with and you guys that have the network and hardware questions will benefiet emmensly! LOL

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Real Mustang forum? You mean this is being echoed at the Corral???

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Wow, look what the kitty drug in :oD

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Holy Moley!

First Ed, then Kev???? Who could possibly be next?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

I am expecting to see Lyons now...and one other person. You know who I am talking about Bluestang.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Damn! Kevin, Joe, Ed, Michael, and Tom, all in the room again. It just don't get any better. Ed is busy laying his claim to fame, tuning the blown cars over this way, that others can't seem to do. He's using the new software Chris and Jerry developed. He's doing mostly 4.6's, but I sent my chip to Chris, who downloaded the data off it, sent it back to Ed, who burned it onto the new chip, and is gonna use that as a reference point to tune "Christine" when he gets back in town. Looking for 500 at the wheels this time fellas. Ronnie in Chesapeake

95gt/aode/s-trim

Reply to
L&R

WooHoo! Christine's gonna kick some major booty, eh? BTW, how's your tranny holding up with all that power? I'd love to see the finished product go up against Michael's KB. Sounds like Ed's destined to become the next chip wizard. Good to hear from ya, R.

L&R wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

Reply to
Joe