Rare Floyd Clymer 1965 Mustang Owners Handbook FS

Hello. I found a rare copy of the 1965 Floyd Clymer Mustang Owners Handbook and I have it up on eBay. Check it out...its a hard to find book from 1965.

GGHS 1981

The link you gave comes back invalid , After the page loads , Type in" 63 " into your browser at the end of the URL , IT worked for me

Reply to
RobertGOhio