Re: 1969 Round Dash Clock - What's the Green Hand for?

Kate - Alright I've got to ask... what's "shug"? If you tell me it's the name of your stang I hope you give me an explanation as well.

Reply to
Sean

Yes, "Shug" (short for Sugar) is my car's name. Like the suthn gals would say "Hey Shug..."

Simple enough, practically every guy that walks up to her says "ohh mannnnnn THAT's Sweet!"

Seemed appropriate.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Sweet! Time for me to get creative and name my stang.

Reply to
Sean

Been thinking of naming mine "Dammit". As in: "Dammit! I keep forgetting to put the windows down before lowering the top!"

;-D

Reply to
Greg B.

Keep quiet about the college fund. I'm raising my Son to be a Mechanic... I need a good one to keep my Mustang running. ;)

Reply to
Sean

It doesn't matter what I call mine, it never comes when I call! *LOL*

Reply to
Mike

LOL Mike... maybe you aren't pouring enough money into her.. you know how we women are !

Kate

| > >Been thinking of naming mine "Dammit". As in: "Dammit! I keep | > forgetting to | > >put the windows down before lowering the top!" | > >

| > >;-D | >

| > Think I'll call mine " There Goes".. as in.. "There goes my son's | > college fund".. or " There Goes my early retirement".. or " There | > Goes our new driveway".... | | |

Reply to
SVTKate