Re: 1999 Coupe New Stereo Install - Lower Dash Trim Parts?

I would start at the dealership. You may be able to get the piece that was a 'junk cubby' that should fit that space. Check the 94-98 models if you can't find it in your year, I think they may be interchangable. Have them look to see if it's available, then if not too much (can't imagine it would be!) buy it. If not, then check with Tim aka Musttanguy here in the group.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top with a personal touch.. .or two.
Reply to
SVTKate

I just bought that cubby the other day for my 96 cobra it cost $29.00 at dealership

Reply to
vott