Re: 2008 Mustang GT Premium highland green BULLITT - no reserve auction

> Winning bid $28,100 >

That seems to be a good price on it. Weren't they up about $32K for a while?

Reply to
Krieg Suden

Here's where you can get a "Terlingua" Shelby for $25.

Frank ess

Can you get a Bullit with an automatic? That would be about perfect for me. After many decades of shifting I am ready to go to an auto... gonna sell or trade my old Cobra too. I just don't know what to buy. Corvette - no back seat and The Woman hates them G37 - Nice car but I don't think I could buy a foreign car BMW 135 - Same as above Mustang GT - Nice car but I have been driving Mustangs forever and I'd like something a little snazzier CTS - Maybe

mort

Reply to
Mort Guffman

The Bullitt is a manual only... that way you get the cool aluminum shift ball! LOL! Actually that was one think I really liked... the shift ball! Looked nice and fit really good in my smallish hand...

Here's a pretty good write up:

As for something snazzier... although even though the turbo version is a bit underpowered IMHO, i do like the Sky/Solstice... although completely impractical since they have NO trunk space.. Although it looks like the upcoming coupe will! LOL!

Reply to
John S.

Absolutelt love my CTS, but you need to wait for the new 2009 CTS-V

Zomby-Woof