Re: BS Ralph Snart/Sgt. Yuck Postings

This all falls right into my theory that all usenet trolls are actually only one person.

...or might as well be.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"DA BEAR" wrote on and on and on in message news:%e7Oa.239$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com...

*seriously snipped*

| | People with Classic Cars equate to people with "money" and means.

For heaven's sake... they're FORDS... if this lil ol beat up Ford gave me the status of money and means, I'd be one surprised momma.

He may be a boil on your butt, sorry, sometimes people get that way, but PUHlease, don't drag RAMFM into it, many of us never go to any of the other groups, personally I couldn't give a rat's ass what he does there. If he angers me in this group, I'll block him.

Dixie chicks indeed... y'all need to grow up.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top

| He's hooked on Trolling, so we can just reel him in and find out in Court! | | | Bye Troll! Or, should I say, "Hi Troll!" LOL! | | I can't wait for the day Jo gets to read your racist, sexist remarks you | made to her, back at your face in a Court of Law, right after you, your | family, your friends, ask the Judge for leniency for you... | | Ralphie the Troll! Bite the Big One! Bite it hard! | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate, this troll has had a hard-on for me the past 3 weeks; he/she/it has googled all of the post by 'Ralph Snart' for the past 5 years; there are 300 million people in America, over 100 million are on the net, and this assclown thinks that every post by 'Ralph Snart' is by me. There are at least 4 'Ralph Snarts' in the google archives. This guy really needs a life.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

(I hit the damn send button by mistake and cross posted before I finished this last time, sorry to all.)

Thank you kindly

|Your Mustang may not be something special, but others vehicles are to them.

Oh.. My Mustang is special, VERY special... She's a 98 Cobra Drop Top, impeccably maintained, with a number of mods and a momma that would kick your ass if you looked at her crossways. She rates third only to my hubby and my children, in that order. Even the cat doesn't rate that well ;¬D.

I just don't think that a Mustang puts you in the category of the rich and famous.

I don't know this Ralph, other than a few comments here and there, and I don't know you Bear, but I do know that you are bringing your baggage in here and it's not cool.

I can understand the frustration of having to deal with someone in a newsgroup that really yanks a knot in your tail, and clearly this person has done this to you. My own experience has shown me, that they cannot piss me off, if I don't let them. I am trying more and more to ignore the trollish remarks whenever I can, though now and again, I still let my Irish get the best of them.

Your cross posts are a no-no, you know that. If you want to fight the good fight, then please.. do it yourself, you shouldn't drag the whole newsgroup community into it.

Enjoy your trip... this is the last I have to say on the subject.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

And for your punishment, you must come over and hand wash and wax the Expedition and 20 foot enclosed trailer..............Of course when your done I'll take you for a ride in the 66 Cobra...................

Bill S.

SVTKate wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

LMAO! Bill.. you suck!

I've been detailing cars all weekend, I'm sitting here nursing my acing feets as I type.

a ride... RIDE.....????

for all that you should let me have it for the weekend ;¬)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Not a chance dear Kate...............A ride is what you'll have to settle for...Even Dwight (aka:Tfrog) has not ridden in the latest Cobra to grace my garage space....................

Bill S.

SVTKate wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

So how does your constant battling with DP fit into this criteria?

Hate to be the devil's advocate....

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I now take this moment to point out, you do not use your real email address in your messages either. I however; do, munged though it may be.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

There's nothing more unsettling than being dragged into an internet war over innocent comments. I, too, am guilty.

Cindy '96 laser red auto GTS

Reply to
C. Olofsson

Aww hell.. the airfare it would cost me to come and do all that work (just out of the kindness of my lil' ol' heart) kind of discourages the idea anyway *grin*

Kate

| > a ride... RIDE.....???? | >

| > for all that you should let me have it for the weekend ;¬) | >

| > Kate | >

Reply to
SVTKate
*PERK* Major Woodie??????!!!!

Kate

> [...]

| > Funny how they caution him about not responding to trolls. | > Elsewhere, i.e., other Newsgroups, he makes a violent, mentally unstable | > Postal Worker, seem like Ghandi. He has been known to answer his own posts, | > both in agreement and dissent, as another Sock Puppet form. | | I usually try not to answer trolls either, it's a good practice, | seeing as you are still here, maybe we need to try it. Since you can | not read headers you have no clue whether that was him that posted | that stuff or not. If I had to make a leap I'd say YOU were more | likely the one to post that stuff. | >

| > Mostly, however, he's all talk. | | Then why in THE hell are you bothering us with this insane rant??? | >

| > Just Google Search "Ralph Snart" and | > "Sgt. Yuck" and see where it takes you. | | I really don't care and have way too many other more interesting | things to do. Since you obviously did I will add, you need a hobby. | >

| > Both are fans of the comic book Ralph Snart and both have website tributes | > to Ralph Snart comics. You'll have to see "Ralph Snart's" website on google | > "cached," as he has taken it down in fear. | | Ok, I thought that was his name. (I hear that snickering!!) since I | now know it's a comic book I'll say 4th time (5th? I lost count) You | ARE an IDIOT, there are probably 100 different kids using that name. | >

| > Snart has accused a "DP" at rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang of being me, he's | > that paranoid. | | Sounds totally plausible. It looks like you started this after the | group began ignoring you as DP. I don't know for sure because I | havn't bothered to check any headers and I won't bother because.... I | DO NOT CARE. | >

| Gibberish snipped.... | | > ...I certainly hope this information (clues) help! Maybe we should start a | > pool!? | > Colorado is lovely this time of year! Have a nice day while you're there! | | Hmmm, sounds like a threat? | >

| > Since you Conservatives are wise to him, club a Troll for Dole! I sure | > will, having voted for Dole over Mr. "I did not have sex with that woman!" | > Yes, I'm a Liberal, and you're damned straight I voted for Dole! (A | > veteran!) Oh, and remember this most of all: he's so addicted to Trolling, he won't | > take the advice of his best friends, let alone his worst enemy, and just | > walk away. | | Why don't you take said advice? | >

| > People with Classic Cars equate to people with "money" and means. Who's | > identity will he steal next!? | | 5th (or 6th) time, you are a complete idiot. You know nothing of | classic car owners or the people in this group. | >

| > I can't wait for the day Jo gets to read your racist, sexist remarks you | > made to her, back at your face in a Court of Law, right after you, your | > family, your friends, ask the Judge for leniency for you... | >

| Last time, you're an idiot if you think a court will hear a case "for | trolling in a Usenet group" and they can't / won't stop spammers. |

Reply to
SVTKate

Ah, Bill, I have not been battling this troll, actually have been ignoring him, but to have you trying to be Mr Prim and Proper after your recent feud with DP smacks of hyprocracy. I respect your knowledge and intelligence, but for you to tell me to take it offline, well, Bite me. This guy has threatened my life, my wife's health, stalked me and you're concerned about your precious classic Mustang? I have actually been very good about being on topic over the past couple of months, and to have you try to be my second grade teacher has really pissed me off.

If you were concerned about 'on-topic', you would have e-mailed me instead of placing this message on the NG. I fully expect an appology and expect you to start practicing what you preach. Until then, all respect I had for you has just gone down the toilet.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Ralph,

Let's face it, your posting history here is just a bit on the jaded side. I'm not taking sides one way or the other on this one. Just pointing out the facts to the person who dragged the cross posts to this newsgroup and states that we are protecting you. No apology will be forthcoming, as I just stated was is plainly in view of everyone else at this time.....................You choose the path that you take, just don't expect everyone to follow you down it....................

Bill S.

Ralph Snart wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Everybody, I have taken my disagreements with Bill S. to e-mail. Any respect that I ever had for this man is gone. I could care less what he thinks of me

intelligence,

Reply to
Ralph Snart

The truly unfortunate part of that Ralph is....

99.999% of us in this little piddly newsgroup hold Bill S in high esteem. He is knowledgable, humorous, respectful, helpful, onery, ( I suspect pretty ugly too :¬Þ )and sometimes a cross ol' MoFo... but he is respected for most of those reasons.

You might say.. he's the PaPa in these here parts.

and what PaPa says, usually goes.

Kate

| > Let's face it, your posting history here is just a bit on the | > jaded side. I'm not taking sides one way or the other on this one. Just | > pointing out the facts to the person who dragged the cross posts to this | > newsgroup and states that we are protecting you. No apology will be | > forthcoming, as I just stated was is plainly in view of everyone else at | > this time.....................You choose the path that you take, just | > don't expect everyone to follow you down it.................... | >

| > Bill S. | >

| > Ralph Snart wrote: | > > Ah, Bill, I have not been battling this troll, actually have been | ignoring | > > him, but to have you trying to be Mr Prim and Proper after your recent | feud | > > with DP smacks of hyprocracy. I respect your knowledge and | intelligence, | > > but for you to tell me to take it offline, well, Bite me. This guy has | > > threatened my life, my wife's health, stalked me and you're concerned | about | > > your precious classic Mustang? I have actually been very good about | being | > > on topic over the past couple of months, and to have you try to be my | second | > > grade teacher has really pissed me off. | > >

| > > If you were concerned about 'on-topic', you would have e-mailed me | instead | > > of placing this message on the NG. I fully expect an appology and | expect | > > you to start practicing what you preach. Until then, all respect I had | for | > > you has just gone down the toilet. | > >

| > > has | > >

| > > 300 | > >

| > > be | > >

| > > you | > >

| > > your | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Think what you will. I feel his double standard is hypocritical. I will leave it there.

message

Reply to
Ralph Snart

No, no...much longer...you've been out there hassling people much longer. This NG is only just now finding out about it...you want them to think "three weeks," to lessen the extent of your activities in their minds, but you've been out there for months...since before the Iraqi War started...along with your political rants. If you can't tell them the truth about your trolling, and they know you're lying as it is, how are they to believe that you're not associated with the fraud site? You and your buddies...

Not quite...still more to go...you've been a busy little "Beaver!" Plus, you indicated you were on the net for a quarter of a century in one of your posts...

...of course, the net itself ain't that old! I guess your next fake ID will be "Methuselah."

I'd better update that earlier list of Sock Puppets...I'm running way behind...

Great word! "Cracks" me up! LOL!

Actually, Ralph...I'm pretty much sticking with the posts you made here... and at the Aviation groups. And as for the Aviation Groups, the Ralph Snart over there referred to a "Jim Weir" as an "assclown." I don't think mistaken identity can be claimed there.

And, since I have yet to discover the other three "Ralph Snarts" you claim are out there, answer this: when I find them, if they exist, will they share your same resume and enthusiasm about trolling, thereby letting you off the hook?

After all, loved your remarks about hacking and trolling...plus, "Conversational Terrorism!" How you espoused that! And your buddy, The White Tornado..."Tony!"

Tony, whom, it just so happens, has a Ralph Snart comic book website and hassled this very Newsgroup not too long ago. Strange that two fans of the comic book would be fans of trolling as well...and actively trolling...but of course, not the guilty parties! A couple of "Conservative" Angels who would never dream of attacking a Liberal! Nor a multitude of Liberals under a multitude of fake names at a multitude of Newsgroups. Cross-posting all the way...

Yeah, and I'm tracking a guy who has utilized 30 + fake IDs, is undoubtedly being assisted by other individuals, and is claiming there's "4 Ralph Snarts" in Google ...

Well, all those Ralph Snarts -- they're getting to be like Bunny Rabbits...next week there'll be twenty, the week after that, a thousand...the week after that, a plague of Biblical proportions, and so on, and so forth. We've also had a Sgt. Yuck, a Sgt. Yucky, a Sgt. Yack...

...now we have "Major Wood," who I am informed, believe and would thereon allege, is in reality: "Private Minor!" (Sorry Kate! Had to zing him on that one!)

Funny this name is suggested by Windsor SS, after someone calling himself "Hairy Grogan" appears making identical posts to Liberals Hate America...et al...at one of the Newsgroups. Wouldn't be too far a reach from there, to now believe there's a third person at this group assisting you in your trolling...especially since WindsorSS slammed me as a veteran with his Agent Orange remark. Also, there's WindsorSS's remark calling me "Gore boy."

I haven't discussed my politics since arriving here...where does this "Gore boy" come from? I think we got us a growing ring of trolls. Interesting, since Credit Card and Identity Theft operations often run the same way...as a "ring."

Tactics -- very similar. Lies, sticking up for one another, confusion, remarks like "hey, you know me, I wouldn't do that," and, "this guy's had a hard on for me, etc." It's like watching re-runs from bad episodes of Starsky & Hutch or The Mod Squad from the Seventies. "Throw me a bone, here!"

Hell, Snart -- you're it! So, too, are your buddies. Until further notice...

Do you think that these people here really believe that, oh -- one day -- I just got bored over at the other Newsgroup, then decided to come over and troll some guy named Ralph Snart totally out of the blue!?

"For every action, there is an Equal and Opposite Reaction." -- Newton

You trolled. I reacted. And don't forget:

"Where There's Smoke, There's Fire!"

...and I'm not the only one reacting to or documenting your arsonist-style trolling, dude. Your "fan club" is growing. Some of your misconduct is already documented by people in this Newsgroup. They know you. Otherwise, why would they call you on it in their posts?

I think these people have your number. I know I do. I suspect you have these other allies...it don't matter. Machst nichts to me. Ralph Snart and his Sock Puppets are all just one ring. One monster. Accessories to each others crimes. No doubt now, there's more than one involved, and they likewise, seem to originate from Newsgroups you call "home." Go figure!

No way I slam this Newsgroup with your posts. No way they suffer like the others, because of you. They aren't "harboring" you, they're "enduring" you!

Katie's too sweet and Bill S clearly has his shit together, and so do quite a few others, judging by the posts I just read. I sure hope Katie gets that ride in Bill's Mustang.

I have twenty other ways to find you, Snart. You gave me plenty of maps. As for Windsor SS, interesting that he too, slams vets. Friend of yours!? Ally? Hmmm...several trolls (perhaps, more) operating as an "organized ring." Like a crime syndicate. "Ralphie's Assclowns!" Perfect name...has a real "ring" to it!

This NG is wise to you now. I needn't bother them anymore in your regards. Snart, I'll see you and your buddies elsewhere...

So, "Ralphie" -- Master Assclown -- how do you like your badass troll image now!?

Kind of embarrassing, isn't it!? Not the first time you've been embarrassed though...

...you've been caught before.

The rest of you folks at RAMFM take care....it's pretty clear your fair-minded and even-handed. I've got a better picture of things since arriving here...thanks for your help.

As for any "baggage" of mine that you all thought I might have brought -- it was Ralph's all along.

I was just the Bell "boy" returning his bags to him. Talk about one's dirty underwear!

I'll be lurking, but just to watch these specific "Assclowns" now. Enjoy your cars, enjoy your Newsgroup, enjoy your lives, but watch your backs with TWT, RS and WindsorSS...

Assclowns! All American Assclowns! Disney's Assclowns on Ice! Captain Assclown! God, what a frigging joke! I don't see how you people put up with them! Your call, but good luck to you.

Reply to
DA BEAR
*major yawn*

undoubtedly

America...et

Otherwise,

Reply to
Ralph Snart

I've dealt with more than a few usenet trolls take some advice...

A) doing a google search on "ralph Snart" and expecting to results from only one author is incredibly naive. You need to search with something at least slightly unique (such as a working email address) or highly unique (last part of the message ID).

B) that said: snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com has posted in many of the groups "DA BEAR" accuses him of, and a quick glance at the posts suggests that he is indeed involved in trolling. He has also posted in RAMFM in the past.

C) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net is the person currently posting to RAMFM, has a short posting history on google and may or may not be the same person who used to post under snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com. Finding out would take more time than I care to spend.

D) DA BEAR you need to seriously consider what you're doing. Trolls aren't worth investing long hours researching on the net to find out the things you have found out. There is nothing impressive about the EXHAUSTIVE information you posted, in fact it makes you look rather pathetic.

E) there's NOTHING illegal about trolling! It wouldn't even fall under spam laws were there any (would that there were!)

F) Internet stalker laws on the other hand DO EXIST and what you're doing BORDERS on it.

G) there isn't a Judge alive who wouldn't consider "I'm going on vacation", followed by "colorado is nice this time of year" and "Ralph Snart lives in Colorado" to be exactly what it is... a very thinly veiled threat. Ambiguous as it may be, it's evidence if you actually get accused of net stalking.

H) you're entirely too wrapped up in what is, in the end, simply just a bunch of words. What you're doing is exactly what a troll wants... To have his opinions validated by someone who's willing to take them seriously.

In my experience only the stupidest trolls can be scared away using ANY TACTIC, I've succeeded a few times, over the years twice to be exact and one of those was because the idiot e-mail bombed me which got him booted off his ISP. Suffice to say if the troll you are trying to deal with is determined and sufficiently brain dead enough to continue to ENJOY trolling, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. And starting it up here is simply spreading the misery. RAMFM doesn't "harbor" him, he simply hasn't trolled here. It's not "us versus you" or your NG verses our NG! It's YOU versus the troll, you have become obsessed with. And the troll by virtue of the fact that you're obsessed with him, is WINNING.

Reply to
Simon Juncal