Re: can someone identify these rims for me? small pics

The first one is a factory Oldsmobile sport rim. They did not make too many chrome ones, most were painted. (I just gave two painted ones away a few days ago, came off my old `80 Cutlass.) I think the early-mid `80's Hurst Cutlasses had chrome sport rims like yours. The second rim is a factory Buick. There were two style chrome factory Buick sport rims like this... the one you have is the one most often used on the big Buicks, like the Electras, Rivieras, LeSabres, etc. Both rims are from the `70's-`80's era (roughly).

Reply to
Fred