Re: Check out this pendant!

What will happen to it if I run over it with my Mustang? That's what I am most concerned about...

"Ladybug" opens her wings to reveal a watch! 27 1/2" chain. > mother-of-pearl face. Quartz. > > Our Price: $12.95 > >

Steve B

Umm...you get 3 years of good luck?

Reply to
Greg B.

Time will stop!

Reply to
pete

You're all wrong.

Our dimension will be shattered into pieces and we will be trapped in other realities where everyone on this NG drives a Honda using Christmas lights as neons.

Reply to
RioRedGT

Dude, you need to wake up and stop the nightmare! What will actually happen is the Mustang that drives over the pendant will be "on time". {groan}

Reply to
Greg B.