Re: Don't compare the PT Cruiser to a Gremlin

"dwight" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

> [...]

I've owned two Pintos (both wagons) and I liked them. The first one was an _extremely_ underpowered 4-banger "woodie" with whitewalls, an automatic, and air (sold to Mom because she liked the way it looked but then actually complained that it didn't have enough power so she sold it), and a V6, which was pretty neat.

Joe

I like the Pintos as well. I had a 2.3L with a 4 speed wagon that was custom painted. I was going to put a v8 in it, but never did.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

Whoosh!

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

"MadDAWG" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.mhogaming.com:

The V6 I had was designed to run on unleaded, but I ripped out the narrow filler neck and got a wide one from a boneyard (for the bigger leaded gas nozzles) and stuck it in. In the days of the gas crisis, leaded was cheaper than unleaded. The V6 ran just fine until I sold it to buy a van.

Joe

Neither of these toads came from GM.....

Reply to
Dale Peterson